118.000.7018.210 an: IKIN SODIKIN
An industry first! New function to protect your investment.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
• Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
• SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
• Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
• Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
• Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongLink Data CommunicationLongLink Data Communication*
• The CX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
• All CX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
*Offered as an option in some areas.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
• CX features SOKKIA's original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
• Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
• CX101 and CX102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest*1 Battery Life - 36 Hours!extra battery
• The CX single battery can last up to 36 hours.*2
• Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
• Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
*1 As of December, 2011.
*2 Operating time will vary depending upon environmental conditions and CX activity.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
• IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating.
• Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness.
• Standard usage temperature range-20°to +50°C. Low temperature models can be used as low as -30°*1 and high temperature models up to +60°C.*1
• USB TypeA port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
• One-touch star key [★] offers instant access to functions.
• Conveniently located “trigger” key lets you take a series of measurements with the push of a button without taking your eye off the telescope.
• Control panel features large 10-key pad with LCD that provides optimum viewing and convenience.*2
• Green/red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
• Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.*2
* 1 Low and High temperature models available as options.
*2 Offered as an option in some areas.