Water Level Meter SOLINST 101
For measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes, and standpipes, the Model 101 Water Level Meter is the most accurate and reliable meter. It is sturdy, easy-to-repair and read to 1/ 100 ft. or to each millimeter.
Also available, from Solinst, is the less expensive Model 102 Coaxial Cable Water Level Meter for use in small diameter tubes.
• Markings each 1/ 100 ft. or millimeter
• Traceable to national standards
• Sensitivity adjustable to conductivity
• Shielded probes to avoid false readings
• Permanent, heat impregnated markings
• Non-stretch stainless steel conductors
• Rugged, corrosion proof components
• Strong, flexible tape, is easily spliced
• Easy to repair