118.000.7018.210 an: IKIN SODIKIN
The Kestrel 2500 Pocket Weather Meter measures wind and temperature with total accuracy, and has the added benefits of an air pressure sensor that provides altitude and barometric information. Kestrel 2500 technology enables you to follow changes in air pressure that help predict impending changes in the weather. Factor in the 2500's digital altimeter, and you have most of the weather information you need for outdoor activities ranging from model airplane flight to rifle practice.
The Kestrel 2500's sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. Additionally, an external temperature sensor and waterproof casing allow you to gauge the temperature of water (it even floats) and snow, as well as the open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
Kestrel Pocket Weather Meters like the Kestrel 2500 are an essential tool for target rifle shooters and military professionals, and prove invaluable to outdoor enthusiasts (like skiers and mountain climbers) who need accurate and up to the minute weather information.
For military professionals, the Olive Drab NV version of the Kestrel 2500 features a night-vision preserving backlight. Backlight incorporates optical filter to reduce overall brightness and minimize blue and green spectrum light to preserve night vision. (Note: This backlight appears soft greyish pink, not "red", and is still in the visible spectrum, so is not compatible with night-vision equipment.)
The Kestrel Meter 2500 Meter Measures/Feature :
· Current Wind Speed
· Maximum Wind Gust
· Average Wind Speed
· Real-time clock
· Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
· Data hold function
· Large easy-to-read display with backlight
· Waterproof and floats
· Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
· Patented user-replaceable impeller
· Quick response, external thermistor
· High precision pressure sensor
· Reliable, portable and easy to use
· All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
Kestrel 2500 Includes:
· A slip-on protective cover
· Neck lanyard
· CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)